Tourism and Travel Websites in South Africa, including accommodation and activities
- Hermanus Online Magazine - Tourism and information site of Hermanus. Focis on Hermanus Accommodation, business, restaurants, information, diary, whales.
- Cape Town Tourism - Cape Town Tourism is the official visitors' website for accommodation, attractions, events and tours in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Gansbaai Tourism - The Official Website for Gansbaai Tourism. Find Accommodation & Activities in and around Gansbaai, South Africa.
- Hermanus Tourism - Official site for the Hermanus Tourism burea. View Accommodation in Hermanus, Things to do in Hermanus and Places to eat in Hermanus.
- Cape Whale Coast - Close to the very tip of Africa, just outside Cape Town, you will find the Cape Whale Coast – a place that can easily be called ‘Heaven on Earth’. This pristine stretch of the South African coastline that runs from the coastal hamlet of Rooiels in the west to Quoin Point in the East is flanked by mesmerising mountains and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cape Whale Coast Route - An Online Travel Magazine on the Whale Coast Route which focus on activities, events and accommodation
- SA Tourism Online - a South African Online Travel Magazine
- Kleinmond Tourism and Travel - Eco-scape to the majestic Hangklip-Kleinmond coast and fynbos covered mountains. The Official travel site for Kleinmond, Hangklip, Rooi Els and Pringle Bay covering accommodation and activities in the are.
- Stanford Tourism and Travel - Stanford, with the Klein River running through it, mountain views, and just 30minutes from the sea-side town of Hermanus in South Africa. Official travel site for Stanford and cover accommodation and activities.
Hermanus Activities: What to See & Do in and around Hermanus
- Boat Based Whale Watching - Whale Watching near Cape Town in Hermanus. Hermanus Whale Watchers offers boat-based Hermanus whale watching tours from the New Harbour in Hermanus
- Great White Shark Tours - Shark Cage Diving in Gansbaai - Join us on a shark cage diving trip and see the Great White Shark up close near Cape Town in South Africa
- Shark Cage Diving in Gansbaai - Great White Shark Cage Diving near Hermanus is one of Cape Town's major attractions to experience the thrill of seeing the mighty Great White Shark up close.
- SA Forest Adventures - Quad Biking, Paintball, Treetop sliding. Orange River Rafting SA Forest. Orange River Rafting12. Orange ... Sa Forest Adventures
- Whale watching in Hermanus - Hermanus is known as the land based whale capital of the world, you can see whales frolicking from the winding coastline, observe from the benches along the cliff paths.
- Hermanus Whale Festival where the stars of the show are the Southern Right Whales, near Cape Town in South Africa
- Top Activities in and around Hermanus -Hermanus is teeming with fun-filled activities suited for families, groups and individuals, ranging from land to water to air activities. Hermanus is also known as the best whale watching spot in the world, around the corner at Gansbaai you will find shark cage diving and in the Cape Whale Coast area are many hiking trails through Nature reserves with fynbos and King Proteas
Accommodation in Hermanus, South Africa
- Online Accommodation bookings in Hermanus with nightsbridge
- Lavender Manor Guest House - Lavender Manor is an owner managed luxury guest house in Hermanus, the heart of the picturesque Cape Whale Coast near Cape Town. Hermanus accommodation at its finest, Lavender Manor offers stunning sea view accommodation and warm, relaxed hospitality that you can afford.
- Ocean Eleven Guest House - Ocean Eleven is an olde worlde, Cape Cod, colonial style guesthouse situated on the famous cliffs of Hermanus in South Africa. The picturesque mountains beyond gently embrace the phenomenal, all encompassing vista of the bay. Lavender Manor Guest House - Lavender Manor is an owner-managed.
- Valentines Luxury Self Catering accommodation lies nestled between the expansive Blue Flag Grotto Beach and the majestic Klein River Mountains.
- The independently owned Windsor Hotel and Self Catering Apartments offers affordable accommodation in a prime whale-watching location near the vibrant Old Harbour of Hermanus.
Comprehensive Hermanus Accommodation listings
- A Comprehensive list of Hotels in Hermanus
- A Comprehensive list Guest Houses in and around Hermanus on the Whale Coast Route
- A Comprehensive list of Hermanus Self-Catering Accommodation Establishments..
- A Comprehensive list of Backpacking accommodation in Hermanus.
Accommodation South Africa
- De Ark Guest house in Lydenburg - offers visitors an authentic Victorian experience in the historic town of Lydenburg in South Africa, a mere 90 minutes from the Kruger National Park
Vredefort Dome is something for everyone…. For geologists and scientists it is a treasure trove that gives them ready access to the evolutionary history of the earth; for the nature lover the biodiversity of flora and fauna found in the locality will enchant them.
Conservation and Donations:
The Timbavati Foundation is actively involved in the Timbavati enviromental school and various sustainability programmes like conservation, environmental awareness, Community Upliftment, Education and health care in Hoedspruit, South Africa
Hermanus Articles and Latest News:
- Hermanus Blog - Hermanus, the world's foremost land based whale watching destination, is a thriving holiday resort offering residents and holiday makers all modern amenities, yet retaining its fisherman's village charm. The popular resort town of Hermanus, situated between mountain and sea, has gained world-wide recognition as the world's foremost land based whale watching destination. This has resulted in the former fishing village showing a tremendous growth over the last few years.
- Travel Blog - The best travel stories, holiday ideas, recommendations, accommodation reviews, news and opinions from the Hermanus Online Blog.
- Marine Wildlife Blog - Whales, Sharks, Penguins, Dolphins etc The health of the ocean and marine life are so often taken for granted and due to our increasing numbers and wasteful practices, the ocean appears to be as vulnerable to harm by human activities as any other environmental realm—and maybe even more so based on the severity and scale of the threats we encounter on a daily basis. The Cape Whale Coast in South Africa is a Biodiversity HopeSpot worthy of protection. -
- History & Culture Blog - This gorgeous seaside town has a proud history dating back to the early 1800s when a man by the name of Hermanus Pieters followed a path etched into the ground by a herd of elephants. Hermanus Pieters was a traveling teacher and Sheppard who growing tired of his locality, made the decision to pack up and try somewhere new. He wandered south of Caledon along the elephant trail and ended up next to the sea where he discovered a fresh spring. Hermanus Pieters decided to set up camps here because of this spring and the fine grazing the land provided for his livestock. This beautiful setting became known as Hermanuspietersfontein (directly translated as Hermanus Pieters Fountain).
- Cape Whale Coast Hope Spot — The Cape Whale Coast Hope Spot, which stretches for 200kms from Rooi Els to Quoin Point in the Western Cape, is unique in its combination of rich and abundant biodiversity, spectacular scenery and cultural heritage.
Web Development and Web Design in Hermanus
- Web Design & Development - Jaydee Media are a strategic Website Design, web development, SEO, social media marketing and online marketing company that applies a results driven approach to everything we do from aesthetics to functionality. We are a strategic web design, website development and online marketing company that applies a results driven approach to everything we do from aesthetics to functionality.
- Social Media Marketing & Training: Gain the social media skills and credentials you need to drive your business.
Get the social media training you need to get started on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
- Webhosting - Wireless Technologies - The most common wireless technologies use radio. With radio waves distances can be short, such as a few meters for television or as far as thousands or even millions of kilometers for deep-space radio communications.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimazation) Experts